Monday, April 7, 2008

Zoo Trip



Well, we ventured out to the zoo on Sunday. Andrew was in CO skiing this weekend so it was just me and the girls. On the way there I was asking Camryn what animals she wanted to see she told me "polar bear" and "spider monkey", pretty good responses, I thought.
As we were looking at the animals she was naming all of their features(we are working on features, functions and classes in therapy) she told me about the fur, antlers, horns, paws, stripes you name it. She was a little chatter box about everything that was going on and what animals were in what building.
She has always been really good at the zoo, but man she has really added to her vocabulary!!!
Chloe, on the other hand, is afraid of almost every animal that moves and definately has a fear of the skyglider overhead. She got scared and we left early :-( I so wish my kiddos enjoyed the same things, it would really make my life easier.

No comments: