Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My name is Dani and I am addicted to Culvers!!


Since learning that Chloe has an affinity for "butterburgers", I have officially become addicted to them. It started as a -get out of the house- trip for Chloe and I during the winter and getting her used to the restaurant scene so as to make future restaurant visits less painful. NOW, it has turned in to a full on addiction of mine. I am starting to get nervous about visiting the same location and thinking of things I 'could do' in other areas of town that have a Culvers. I feel like the employees are all looking at me thinking 'what is with this chick, she is here EVERYtime I am working'. What can I say, I have an addictive personality, I get it honestly, you should meet my Mom.

2 comments:

KPF said...

If you had to chose- which would you pick, a butterburger or a Chipotle Burrito?! LOL. lv, KP

Unknown said...

I was so happy to hear of Chloe and Culvers, where was the first place Gpa and I took Chloe when we babysat... You got it Culvers cause I am a full fledged addict.... We had so much fun with her....LOL Mom