Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If it weren't for the fruit snacks......

I would NOT shop at Sam's Club!!
First of all why should I have to pay membership fees just to shop in a store?
Second, why do I have to show my I.D. just to walk through the door? I can't buy anything without it anyway?
and lastly... where are the big discounted savings?

This morning I went to Sams to get some.... Fruit snacks.... seriously they are the best fruit snacks, made by Nabisco (there is cherry, strawberry and mixed berrry) Let me know if you see them anywhere and I will cancel my membership :-) Anyway, the store opens at 10:00am, unless you have a business membership...aargh... so they have a door open but are closely monitoring, only gold cards allowed, even though it is FIVE MINUTES AFTER TEN!!!

I swear they were standing there laughing at us poor, general membership holders lining up ready to charge the place to buy 100 rolls of paper towels!! They finally opened the doors and we all rush to get the oversized carts to wander around the wearhouse looking for things that are NOT in the same place as last time!!

Alas, I got my fruit snacks and jumbo lemonade powder and I don't have to shop for toilet paper or paper towels until sometime next year.... I really don't know why I put myself through all of this. I am at Target once a week anyway.. LOL :-)

3 comments:

JessicaKowalke said...

Trevor and I are thinking of getting a membership so this info was helpful!!!!

Marisa said...

Those fruit snacks are good. I got to eat a couple when I did a good job with block design.
Costco!!

Unknown said...

that's my girl Walmart/Sam's club have done a number on small town america and I in the retail business have come up against them first hand. Not good.... No one should have to pay to shop for anything.