Thursday, September 25, 2008

GOing to BALL STATE!!

Tomorrow I am starting the first leg of my trip to BSU homecoming 08!! I went to BSU from 91-95 and met some of my very best friends.... Starting in 05, we began making the journey (well for ME it's a journey) to Homecoming every year. We have noticed how things change and how things stay the same (the score on the scoreboard:-( BUT this year may be different. BSU is undefeated heading into homecoming and they are flying high after demolishing ahem.... IU.... last week!! Here are a few photos from years past. I will post the new photos next week. I am so excited to see my BSU GALS!!

BSU o5

BSU 06

BSU 07

2 comments:

KPF said...

So cute! Have a blast! Love, Kellie

Unknown said...

BALL STATE!!!!!!! 4+0 Go BALL STATE!!!!! Glad you stayed out of trouble, never know when the girls get together.....Can't wait to hear all the news..