Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Times, Good Friends, Good Memories--BSU 08

What can I say, the 7 hour drive to Muncie-THROUGH Chicago- is SOOO worth it! I love Ball State and I love my girlfriends. Each year it is like no time passes at all, we jump right back in where we left off the previous year. It is amazing, we have 16 kids between us and the ID checkers at the college bars STILL give us a hard time when we don't bring 2 forms of identification. This time we finally broke down and told him 'if we needed a fake ID to get in this place, we definately wouldn't pretend to be 35!!!!' He then told me to 'have a good evening MAAM' UGH-- straight through the heart.

The weekend was a blast, BSU is STILL undefeated this season and I am already counting down the days until I get to go again.



1 comment:

KPF said...

What?! You drove through Chicago and didn't stop to see us?! :-)