Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dylan's Run For Autism- 2008

Sunday, September 7th was the PERFECT day for Dylan's Run. The weather was gorgeous and the company was the best around. About 2,600 people all walking for OUR children!! It really is an emotional time, you see groups of people walking with kids pictures on their shirt and their hearts on their sleeve.

You know, I certainly wouldn't have chosen this path to walk in life, but the people I have met along the way have really become my friends and my 'autism family' and I don't know what I would do without them.


My support group team raised just over $2000 for autism research!! Camryn's therapy provider had a team too, we were surrounded by people who love my girls... it was the best day!!


Jessica (in back)

Lauren, Camryn, Marisa, DJ, Andrew and Chloe and Miss Eric :-)

Little Miss Chloe and Mr Mr Panda Bear


Little Miss Chloe at 'playpark' after Dylan's Run
Miss Camryn at 'playpark'
Miss Camryn dancing at Indian Summer

4 comments:

JessicaKowalke said...

It was the PERFECT day to be on a walk!!! Dani are you sure you didn't major in journalism? You always have a nice way of describing things on your blog :) Next year we need pictures of Camryn and Chloe on our shirts!

KPF said...

You guys look so cute! What a great day!

Unknown said...

Although it's a tough path to walk, I'm glad to be a member of your "Autism Family"!

Your birthday twin,

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day and fun for all.... Sorry we missed it.