Thursday, July 3, 2008

My least Favre-ite topic---Brett



Anyone who knows me at all knows that I 'dislike' Brett Favre about as much as I love the Minnesota Vikings. Living in Wisconsin makes this very hard. The news media lives and dies by the man. I thought after his long drawn out retirement announcement on 4/4 (considence? I think not!) that he was FINALLY out of my life.

Oh not so fast, he is baaack!!!! UGH, there is a 'rumor' going around that he has 'the itch' to play again. It is all the media (and everyone else for that matter) can talk about. Will it be with the Packers? Another team who needs a quarterback? What about Aaron Rodgers?

ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Good bye Brett Favre, please stay gone FOREVER!!!

To all of my good friends who are ----gulp---- Packer fans....... it's nothing personal, it is between me and Brett. LOL :-)

2 comments:

stollmyheart said...

Those are fighting words...hahaha. Long live #4!

Unknown said...

4 go away 4 ever........