Monday, July 28, 2008

Grandma Fitz's 80th Birthday Party



Here are a few pictures from Gma Fitz's birthday weekend. I didn't take my camera, so I relied on others to get some good shots for me!! Thanks everyone :-)
The weekend was a TOTAL success. It took four stops on the way out, but Chloe FINALLY went potty in a public toilet---it's the little things we rejoice about!!
The girls were so happy, social and huggable the entire weekend. We played, ate, swam, went to church and even had professional photos taken---whew!!! Fun was had by all. Camryn LOVED the dancing the most. Enjoy

3 comments:

JessicaKowalke said...

I'm so happy your trip was a success, yay for Chloe and the public bathroom and of course Camryn was a danceing star at the party!!!!!

Unknown said...

we all loved the weekend and loved the girls, Camryn is a great dancer and gets her love of dancing from Gma and Gpa the last on the dance floor every get together. Great pics.....

Marisa said...

I loved hearing about the portion of the weekend that involved listening to "I'm a Little Teapot" on Gpa's ipod. I hope those cute little gals appreciate how wonderful their family is!