Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome to the Land of the Ice and Snow.....

WHAT A WEEKEND!! Andrew and I got to get away together, we headed up north to Minneapolis to meet my parents for the Viking/Packer game. It was a blast. Of course it always helps when the Vikings win. It is SOO much more than just a game to us :-)
We spent the weekend drinking beer, purple shopping and eating greasy bar food! It was fabulous!
Andrew and I at the game.

At the bar with our new friend, Shawn.
Here's some more pics from my Mom's camera! (I edited them on Picnik!)



2 comments:

JessicaKowalke said...

Is Andrew wearing a Packers hat? Good man! I am so glad you guys had fun it looks like you were really able to relax!

Unknown said...

Great time had by all and the best was WE BEAT THE PACK!!!!!!
Ya Whoa !!!!!