Monday, November 24, 2008

Inspired by the AMA's

After a weekend of illness, all the medications and naps and bland foods must have paid off. Sunday night during the American Music Awards, the girls became inspired and wanted to dress up and sing and dance. Camryn wanted to wear a 'beautiful princess dress' just like everyone else. She then added some bling with her beads and Chloe MADE her add the cowboy hat with a 'giddy up' and 'ye'haw' her outfit was complete. Chloe opted for a simple 'vikings hat' to go with her already WINNING outfit of the day :-)



Camryn was SO inspired she wanted to sing for me! Sorry I had the camera sideways, I thought you could flip videos too :-( Anyway, turn your head and watch, I think I see an 'emerging artist'.


Oh, and the illness is not over. Chloe is home sick from school on the couch :-(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great song Miss Camryn, loved the outfits.... Too bad about all the sickness, hope everyone is doing better....LOL