Monday, June 29, 2009

Aerosmith vs. Bon Jovi

June was a great month for me!! I finally got to cross- AEROSMITH CONCERT- off of my bucket list. I have been wanting to see them for years, I just have this 'thing' for them and Steven Tyler. The concert was at alpine valley, I went with Andrew and my friend Chrissy. We had an amazing time, tail gating and sitting on the grassy hill. The opening band was 3 Doors Down, they were fantastic. Aerosmith was AMAZING!! The lights, music energy... GREAT. They sounded even better than any recording I have ever heard.




I saw Bon Jovi on the opening day of Summerfest!! I have never seen them in concert, boy I was sure missing out!! My sister in law Kellie and two of her friends came up from Chicago. We had a blast hanging out at summerfest (it was just sticky enough to make the beer taste REALLY good!) Opening night of Summerfest involves fireworks. They were a great backdrop to the second half of the concert. What a night!

No comments: