Thursday, January 8, 2009

The New (and improved) Little Miss Chloe!

Chloe had a VERY rocky start to her in-home therapy. She would scream and cry and didn't want to play with the therapists:-( But I am happy to say that after about 2 weeks, she flipped the switch (she is KNOWN for this, LOL) and now runs to the door, drags the therapists into her 'classroom' and giggles and smiles for 3 hours straight!!
After Christmas break, her teacher asked me "what did they do to Chloe?" "She is SOOO happy and follows instructions without complaining all day." I really don't know what happened, but I am glad that it did :-)
Here is a short video of Chloe and Lauren (who really should just move in, she is here EVERY day, sometimes for 6 HOURS IN A ROW!!) during one of her giggle moments in 'therapy.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy for Miss Chloe, I think Loreen needs some pink boots too. :-) LOL. Mom