Monday, December 29, 2008

ay ay ay it's Christmas!!!

Wow, what a whirlwind it has been!! We started our Christmas celebrations at a special needs Santa visit that is set up by a local non-profit theater company. It is a nice, non threatening way to get the kids in the spirit of the season. We did not get any pics with the big guy, but the kids had fun playing.



We made the trek to Iowa on Tuesday, Dec. 22nd and good thing we gave ourselves lots of travel time. It was pretty nasty driving conditions and we were REALLY glad to finally get to our destination of Gma and Gpa Fitz's house!!



Chad and Kellie and the famous BABY ROSCOE came the next day and the girls were thrilled to have another four legged friend to play with! We all got lots of great gifts and had lots of time to spend with the family. As always, Chad sucked ROYALY at the dice game, but that is why we have 'The Big Loser Rule' LOL. Next year Chloe wants to play, she was great at yelling DOUBLES after the dice landed.

It was great to see everyone and the trip home was much more uneventful. Thanks to the Mckee's I can NOT get the Ricky Martin Christmas song out of my head... ay ay ay....

In true Rossa girls fashion, the girls danced much more when the camera was not on. Oh well, this is a snippit of our dance party.


I should have many more pics soon. I didn't take too many with my camera. Just waiting for Mom and Kellie to send me theirs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks to me like Gma and Gpa need some serious dance lessons....It was soooo much fun, can't wait for the next visit.

JessicaKowalke said...

I love the pic of Cam in tights and a a skirt!!! I've never seen her so dressed up, she looked so pretty